Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Geoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to have an affiliate programme - HOWEVER isn't it nice to be able to promote something for FREE (or lowish cost for the Pro) & not just be thinking of yourself - money grabbing for a change!

I've passed the programme to many people in my team & in other people's teams - I also offer training & set up where required.

The thanks, the praise & the gratitude from others is more meaningful than a a few extra $'s in my bank!

In fact another new enquiry this morning!

• Ian Cross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry but the company who made this are brain dead. I've just purchased it, can't believe how easy it is to use, surely the company would make miles more money with an affiliate program because everyone and his dog would be promoting it.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, just came on here and seen that people have been asking for this for 2 years and the developers have not once responded. Not cool. Referring everyone I know to Cam now.

• pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We Need a Affiliate Program otherwise I
        ll refer my team to different tools

• Jon Crimes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree, just discovered this software and it's fantastic. Would be a great fit for my email list.

###HOW ABOUT AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM GUYS?###

• boorhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An affiliate program would be amazing. You could have it show up as a link in the videos for those who don't buy the product or have the option for someone making a video to have it show up. Please do this. My YouTube subscribers would LOVE it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur with what others have already stated ... an affiliate program would be mutually rewarding & beneficial to everyone involved!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base