I suggest you ...

Android tablets

Enable the product to work in android OS. So that I can use it on my tablet, and Phone.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Henry J Dryovage Jr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Tessy Moses, from Nigeria. I didn't see the screencastomatic I paid #15,000 for on the 5th of September . It's very painful

• Joel B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Samsung Tab S with the andoid OS and was surprised that screencast will not work. Please let us know that you can help us who work with our tablets all the time!

Thanks.

• Randy Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this would be sweet. This comment is quite old. Can anyone SOM let me know if this has happened or is planned to happen.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once i searched your app on Google Play with my tablet,i didn't found it but i found others and they requires rooting to work but it is too dangerous to root it with my computer because it is old almost 5 years,but then there was no tablets and i want a no root required Android app

Make the best possible no root required Android app!

• Richard Ely-Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a clinical system running on android devices. Would be useful to screen capture, use the tools and use for training staff on the system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base