I suggest you ...

Please make work with Chromebooks / html5

I work for a school that is going 1:1 chromebooks. I use your service with students quite often and have been looking for a screencasting solution that will work with Chromebooks.

260 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bjorn BehrendtBjorn Behrendt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TyplaysgamesTyplaysgames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to have Screencast on my old computer which was a Windows Vista. But it broke so my parents got me a Chromebook for my birthday. I was happy to have a new computer, but I was dissapointed to come to see that Screencast only works with Windows and Mac. Screencast was the recorder I started out with. Please make it work on Chromebook.

• GayLynn ReynoldsGayLynn Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People have been asking for it to work with Chromebooks for a couple of years. Could we at least get an answer? Even if it's, "No! Never will it work with Chromebooks!" I would think that you would be happy that we like your product and, since so many people want this, you would be trying to make it work. What's wrong with you guys?

• Shea BennettShea Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We don't live in a Windows/Apple world anymore folks...please update! Chromebooks rule education now!!!

• Tim RobinsonTim Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't use my paid Screencast-o-matic account since I switched to a Chromebook (Which I otherwise love). It would be great if I could still use the service.

• breuer_tbreuer_t commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our district just took away our desktops and gave the teacher Chromebooks. I REALLY need this to work.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My district is also going Chromebook. I have mine and would love to be able to use this. Hurry!

• landonlandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it were chromebooks can do it i so so so so so so so so so mad i was looking forword to making my own youtube channel

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base