I suggest you ...

Add songs for a video.

a video with music in the background is lighten up than a video without music. so my idea is that there is some standard musics come and then you can use those. and that you perhaps can put your own music erin

337 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    matrixmatrix shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad SmithBrad Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@khadiza Adding music is slightly different depending if your using SOM v1 or v2. However, the process is similar. While in 'editing mode', look for audio controls. You must be in editing mode.

With v2 music is often too loud so I lower the volume of the background considerably.

• Junior Junior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you could always record the music from the one that you can be playing at the moment of recording in the screen if you are a pro account user

• created4designcreated4design commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can always purchase background music from low costs at www.AudioJungle.net for 5 - 15 bucks a pop. but how would i add these tracks in the background of my talking with screencast-o-matic? that's what i want to know.

• Brad SmithBrad Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Lindzey -- You can add any music but there are copyright issues. If only using this for personal use then you can pretty much do whatever you like. If posting to YouTube or another online property then you need to get permission first.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base