I suggest you ...

Add songs for a video.

a video with music in the background is lighten up than a video without music. so my idea is that there is some standard musics come and then you can use those. and that you perhaps can put your own music erin

343 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    matrixmatrix shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sierra CarlsenSierra Carlsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want I spy song please I wanted that song so much because it is my favorite song!!!:):):):):):):):)

• JulieJulie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want let me love you song please i wanted that song so much for this it is my fave song ;)

• Brad SmithBrad Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey @Diematiah after you post your video to YouTube you can then add music. Go to your video, Then click the 'audio' button just below the video window. You can swap the audio.

Sometimes YouTube makes you update your video to another video so your URL changes. For this reason, when you plan to swap audio, upload your original video as 'private' and plan to make your revised audio video as 'public'.

Another option is to use their editor. Go to youtube.com/editor

• khaledkhaled commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem in adding music to a recorded video is that there is not an option that allow you to make it starts at a choosen point and not in the beginning of the video as default! it's a little bit disappointing

• Brad SmithBrad Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even more than just adding background music to a video are the editing tools. Recording your screen is nice. Being able to edit it afterwards makes all the difference.

Editing is done *after* a recording is made. Draw on the screen, zoom & pan. Trim out dead/dull content. And yes, add music.

The licence is $15 for one year and so worth it: http://screencast-o-matic.com/gopro

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base