Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As all here, bought the pro version and used it on Ubuntu, now it is gone.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

What happened to the Java-Version?!

So sad this isn't working for Ubuntu users (like me) anymore :-(

Cheers

• jean.gorene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dears...

Simple UP !

The most annoying is that we can't even use online and it's not very nice...
        Ok ... hoping that in this thread lead ;)

Best,

• jean.gorene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Admins SOM ;)

I'm on version Pro and like all here but...
        My old mac mini is out ...a lightning strike!
        For now, I can not work with this OS and don't want to work on WIndows ... for X reasons :-/
        I'm now with Ubuntu ... I already knew and we must see that the version 14.04 lts is really useful and successful ... and soon the 16.04 will be "a priori" more efficient
        Ok ... please ... please ... please ... sos ... make it supported by linux version!
        Thank you in advance
        Cheers

• Carom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Admins,

Like all here, I used to run on Linux / Ubuntu. Since long time you don't gave the deserved support...
        If you can't work in Ubuntu, please give my 3 years of PRO Version back! When I bought I used to Ubuntu.
        Thank you in advanced

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More and more people are using Ubuntu as a main, and secondary OS for speed, ease of use, and apps. Ubuntu can be dual installed and I run Windows 7 and Ubuntu on my laptop. Please create a Ubuntu version and pro version to be downloaded in the Ubuntu software center. It shouldn't be that hard to transfer edit the code for linux right? You would also gain lots of additional sales size the alternatives in Ubuntu aren't that good. Kazam uses to much memory and is laggy and vokoscreen records too fast. Simple screen recorder doesn't capture webcam. Your software has the potential to be the #1 choice for Ubuntu users!

• Serge Rehem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is your amazing Java WebStart version? You should at least live the v1 available for non Windows/Mac users. I use Ubuntu.

• thebravoman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are other similar tickets, but this is just a feedback. I was chose screencast-o-matic just because I was able to click and run it. I have been using it for years on our recording machine (which happens to be a Windows machine for a lot of other dump reasons and terrible software vendors). But now I just wanted to record some small bug on my personal machine and share it with the world and I could not. And I remember that I few years ago it was possible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base