Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Doug Homan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boo for no linux support. I've left windows and then mac for chromebook and a dell ubuntu laptop. Its a shame SOM doesn't run on linux

• Moeen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am missing ScreencastOMatic a lot on linux. I am a paid user of ScreencastOMatic and really want to use it on Ubuntu linux. Please add Linux support

• Kelly D Creeker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried "wine" it doesn't work, I pay you every year for this wonderful program. Why oh why can you not answer even one of these comment/posts? For now I keep a separate hard drive with spyware(windows) just to use SOM, but it is really starting to gripe my goat!

The thing that makes me the most upset, is you folks take our $$$ and don't have the common decency to answer us back..

• Sean M. Madden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folks, like so many here, we're very much in need of a Linux version of SOM. 237 votes for this simple "Please support Linux" request. These are paid subscribers looking to be served, and in many cases folk who actually took out their subscription when Linux was, in fact, supported.

How soon can this be rectified? Thank you in advance for your response.

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1, it is so sad that support for Linux has stopped! WHY???
        We are alot of teachers in dire need of SOM for Linux!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE! I am thinking of installing Linux on my system and now I find out I won't be able to use my paid version of screencast on there?! WHY?!

• Portalls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please make it for Linux I need a good quality recorder for Linux so I want to use this one!

• dmueller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1, originally bought this because it supported Linux. With my renewal coming up, sadly I am looking for another option.

• Mina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for Linux!
        I work with CareerFoundry.com and we use SOM intensively.
        Linux pleeeaaase!

• HamrickCE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am I the only one that sees the irony in not supporting Linux considering the server that runs this web service is a Linux machine.

Pro user also that is running Ubuntu waiting and using what I can for the time being.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using Linux Mint which is based on Ubuntu, I'd like support for Linux also. Love the software, shocked that you only support windows and mac now.

• Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see such a great app on linux (with easy editing). Please support linux!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base