I suggest you ...

Allow webcam size and position changes during edits

Allow the webcan inset size and position to be changed through an edit action so it is different in different segments of the recording. For example, I might want to start and finish with the webcam full screen and reduce it in size during other parts of the recording. Depending on the material, I might want the image in a different place during some parts of the recording.

I can achieve the desired result now by recording each segment with a different webcam size or position separately and then splicing them together (Pro) but it would be easier and more flexible to do it during editing.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Roy LevowRoy Levow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yngvil Vatn GuttuYngvil Vatn Guttu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Split screen is a no brainer. I bet we all spend a lot of time and worries around fitting the camera image to powerpoint presentations that may have varying lay out.

Moving the camera image itself, AFTER recording, should be possible, as well as doing a split screen? Thanks for your consideration!

• JorgeJorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I understood correctly, there are only 2 size options, right ? Is not possible to change the exact size we want the webcam image to be?

• BrookeBrooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also need split screen! Half and half that I can use sign language and can see my hand gestures clearly.A tiny rectangle in corner is too small for webcam display & if make it bigger, it covers up what I need to record on my computer screen. Need half and half screen to get best of both worlds.

Feedback and Knowledge Base