I suggest you ...

ipad app

hey, i think that you should make a app for ipad, iphone etc so we can record stuff on screen of the device it would work well and lots of people would get it

email back please

888 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    james shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mecenzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tell me when it comes out and what it's called. Any other screen recorder apps? How can you download them. On an ipad? Tell me if you know. Thxb

• peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having an iPad version is mission critical to us All our 2000 teaching faculty only have iPads to work with and we're desperate to start producing screencasts for our flipped clasroom. I've given all my 10 votes to this request -Thanks.

• Peyton Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be cool to get the ability to take a video screen shot of my iPhone and make a video, along with many other people. Screencast-o-matic should make an iPhone app that allows this to happen. Please let me know what you think of my idea. Thanks, Peyton Wagner

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Record from blackberry, android, or apple device directly from streaming on mobile device.

• Ashes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not compatible with iOS but can work with Android (which support Java natively)

• james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys I found a app yesterday it's called display recorder it's really good but if you record a app and it is just a black screen on playback just look at settings and change them also look at the description of the app in the app store you can also record. Your voice and upload to YouTube but you have to save to your camera roll first then upload to YouTube because it doesn't work for some reason but it is a really good app

• Teacherbaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Aww I am so disappointed. I can't record my screencasts for my flipped class from IPad through screen cast o matic.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base