I suggest you ...

ipad app

hey, i think that you should make a app for ipad, iphone etc so we can record stuff on screen of the device it would work well and lots of people would get it

email back please

799 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jamesjames shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allowed to record on iPads & iPhones  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: iPhone app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Could let phones have it as well  ·   · 
    Jaylen LeuJaylen Leu shared a merged idea: Use an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device as a webcam  ·   · 
    OskarOskar shared a merged idea: Make an App for iPhone  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Iphone or Andriod App  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Screen Cast for Mobile (Android, iPhone)  ·   · 
    Dr. Nellie DeutschDr. Nellie Deutsch shared a merged idea: IPad  ·   · 
    Peyton Wagner Peyton Wagner shared a merged idea: iPhone app  ·   · 
    Paul WalkowiakPaul Walkowiak shared a merged idea: ipads are huge in education. We need a way to capture tasks and screencast-o-matic would be perfect. Please make it possible.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow users to record from mobile devices?  ·   · 
    RobertRobert shared a merged idea: IPad  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: should develop an iPad-app for this. Lots of students and teachers would be very grateful  ·   · 

69 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Record from blackberry, android, or apple device directly from streaming on mobile device.

• AshesAshes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not compatible with iOS but can work with Android (which support Java natively)

• jamesjames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys I found a app yesterday it's called display recorder it's really good but if you record a app and it is just a black screen on playback just look at settings and change them also look at the description of the app in the app store you can also record. Your voice and upload to YouTube but you have to save to your camera roll first then upload to YouTube because it doesn't work for some reason but it is a really good app

• TeacherbakerTeacherbaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Aww I am so disappointed. I can't record my screencasts for my flipped class from IPad through screen cast o matic.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base