I suggest you ...

ipad app

hey, i think that you should make a app for ipad, iphone etc so we can record stuff on screen of the device it would work well and lots of people would get it

email back please

888 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jamesjames shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

78 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since it's only for Windows and Mac PC I find it not fair that other devices cannot be used for this feature so maybe phones like iPhone and Android should be allowed to use it as well.

• Cole S.Cole S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea but it's not possible because of apple. Apple does not allow other applications to record the screen because apple thinks that it will keep running and record things like passwords. I love it too but it's not possible because of apple. You can record your screen using QuickTime player by pluging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in to a windows computer with QuickTime player or a Mac.

• Jaylen LeuJaylen Leu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I own an iPad, which I decided to try to use as a webcam. But, unfortunately, when I plugged my iPad into my laptop and opened Screencast-O-Matic, the only available option was still "Integreated Webcam".
        I'm surprised nobody thought of this yet.

I would love this too happen plz make it happen it would boost my youtube account a lot

• OskarOskar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know many people that want to record their phone-screen, but it isn't any good apps out there that can do that. You could be the first to make a screen-recorder-app, and you would earn a lot of money. I really want an app like this to my phone, it would be amazing. I already use the app for pc, and it is the best recorder ever! Hopefully, you will one day make something simular to iPhone (or android).

Hey Guys,

I am a Special Education teacher at a High School in Virginia. I use your software like water. Haha.

It would be sweet and awesome at the same time if you could design an app for the iphone or android to where we can take screen captures from our phone and load them or send them on to different Google portals such as: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Classroom, or any other type of avenue.

Keep up the amazing work.

This will be awesome. I do not want to root my phone to record screens. S.C.O.M should be implemented on smart phones.

Imagine the opportunities? I LOVE this program on PC. But when I'm on the go, and have ideas, or run into a news article or anything of importance that I feel my subscribers would want to know. I wouldn't want to wait until I get home to slap a quick recording/narration together.

Please make this possible. I have paid already for a full year.
        If that's the case and I have to pay again (if this becomes a smartphone app?), so be it. I love this program.

If this is not possible (java script, coding, etc)?
        I totally understand, but is still on my toes for the future.
        Hopefully this year?

Thanks

• infoinfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any updated about this? this must be considering it´s 2014 and mobile is so important

• KitttyKittty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya!!! I have been looking for a decent app so I can record my screen while I'm playing my games! It's just something I want to do! I want to post it on my YouTube and so do ALOT of people! This would be an amazing app! Plz look into it

• MJMJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking for half screen Ipad or Iphone then the other half Windows. Please.

Feedback and Knowledge Base