I suggest you ...

ipad app

hey, i think that you should make a app for ipad, iphone etc so we can record stuff on screen of the device it would work well and lots of people would get it

email back please

853 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jamesjames shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

76 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make it BIG on the market since a bunch of people have been trying to hack/root their devices to record, you guys should make this happen! :)

• GrahamGraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here here!!!
        Desperate for this tie-in... with much of my day-to-day work involving responsive design & teaching!
        An iPad app would be an awesome extension and mean I could do all my screen casting with one app!

• Crazy MentalCrazy Mental commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be so awesome! I been needing to have a recording device to record my mobile device screens! It would be amazing if this could happen!

hallo girls, wish to be good friends,thanks,,,danke spasibo...................................

• LayalLayal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED TO RECORD ON MY IPAD FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO PLAY GAMES

• Kari FrokeKari Froke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a iPad app......its so easy to record processes to share with my employees! Some of our processes are on our iPads, and look different there than a PC, so I would like to be able to record on the iPad too!!!!!!

Thanks!

For teachers like myself that have to work out problems for students to see, the ability to 'write' with the touch screen would be great

Hey Guys,

I use your software almost twice a week and I love it.

Have you guys ever thought of making an iPhone app?

Since it's only for Windows and Mac PC I find it not fair that other devices cannot be used for this feature so maybe phones like iPhone and Android should be allowed to use it as well.

• Cole S.Cole S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea but it's not possible because of apple. Apple does not allow other applications to record the screen because apple thinks that it will keep running and record things like passwords. I love it too but it's not possible because of apple. You can record your screen using QuickTime player by pluging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in to a windows computer with QuickTime player or a Mac.

Feedback and Knowledge Base