I suggest you ...

Have a green screen feature for the webcam

Have a green screen feature for the webcam recording so that the backgrond can be any image of choice

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Oleg Ario shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alexander.s.farley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried using Chromacam together with Screencast-o-matic; I get an unhandled Win32 exception immediately after selecting the Chromacam webcam.

Would be nice if these two products were compatible.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found that adobe premiere 15, i already have it and it has green screen!

• Faith R Sloan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GREEN SCREEN PLEASE! I use OBS for facebook live and love their chroma key. I only use screen-cast-omatic when I am doing a training or presentation where I don't feel like I NEED to be on webcam. But webcam is good for branding and engaging with the public. But if SOM had chroma key, then I would use it for recording my videos while using webcam. I am amazed that we're in 2018 and there is no chroma key.

• Andrew Beach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have chroma key, this would be a game changer. Would even pay a little extra to have it.

• Deric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

imho adding chromakey to the som platform would tremendously boost the use case for som.

• Geoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE!
    At the moment I have to record my green screen through other applications!

• Ali Abedi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a critical requirement for those using video conference applications alongside som

• ShaneO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love the ability to use green screen for the webcam to drop out the background as it rests over my screencast. If chroma key existed for this application, I would switch from Camtasia in a heartbeat.

• lonnievanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to have the green screen feature in screencast-o-matic. It is the only reason why I do not use this program.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base