I suggest you ...

Have a green screen feature for the webcam

Have a green screen feature for the webcam recording so that the backgrond can be any image of choice

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Oleg Ario shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • alexander.s.farley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried using Chromacam together with Screencast-o-matic; I get an unhandled Win32 exception immediately after selecting the Chromacam webcam.

Would be nice if these two products were compatible.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found that adobe premiere 15, i already have it and it has green screen!

• Faith R Sloan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GREEN SCREEN PLEASE! I use OBS for facebook live and love their chroma key. I only use screen-cast-omatic when I am doing a training or presentation where I don't feel like I NEED to be on webcam. But webcam is good for branding and engaging with the public. But if SOM had chroma key, then I would use it for recording my videos while using webcam. I am amazed that we're in 2018 and there is no chroma key.

• Andrew Beach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have chroma key, this would be a game changer. Would even pay a little extra to have it.

• Deric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

imho adding chromakey to the som platform would tremendously boost the use case for som.

• Geoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE!
        At the moment I have to record my green screen through other applications!

• Ali Abedi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a critical requirement for those using video conference applications alongside som

• ShaneO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love the ability to use green screen for the webcam to drop out the background as it rests over my screencast. If chroma key existed for this application, I would switch from Camtasia in a heartbeat.

• lonnievanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to have the green screen feature in screencast-o-matic. It is the only reason why I do not use this program.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base