I suggest you ...

Facilitate the Image Overlay feature

I used Sceencast-O-Matic to process a dozens of WebEx webinar and I needed to add a static "Thank You Screen" at the end of each webinar. The Image Overlay worked perfectly for this purpose. The only drawback was the needed procedure:
1) Downsize the image to fit the frame by manually moving the upper left corner and the the bottom right corner (if done in different order the corner box would get hidden under the "Preview/Cancel/OK" panel)
2) Remove the IN transition (there are 4 clicks needed for that)
3) Remove the OUT transition (also 4 clicks)

My suggestion would be to add the "Fit the frame" button for downsizing the image and the "Remove transitions" button that would remove all transitions in a single click. Or perhaps it would be sufficient to store transitions to Styles so the overlay without transitions could be easily stored there.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vojtech shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminAJ (AJ, Screencast-O-Matic) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion. One option is to make a small recording with your thank you screen then use the Insert More to insert that at the end of each of your recordings.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vojtech commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the tip. In this particular case I wanted to keep the original audio over the Thank You Screen but perhaps I will be able to use the Insert feature in some future cases.

Feedback and Knowledge Base