Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMatt (Admin, Screencast-O-Matic) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kazunori Iriya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Team,

Wanted to see a Japanese menu in a Pro Recorder app since currently English is only locale that supports.

Best Regards,
        Kaz

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys, very nice software of yours. I imagine if you were interested in translating the tool to PT-BR. We really want to use your software in our company, and I'd be glad to do the translations for you. It would only take you guys the time to recompile it with. What do you think? best regards and congrats for the job!

Hi

Great product. Is the a way to translate the tool. All my customers are using french.

Thanks

• Serge Sklyarov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! My name is Sergey. I live in Lugansk, still Ukraine.
        I have a business proposition. I will translate your website into Russian and Ukrainian lanuages in exchange for a 2-year Pro-plan
        Please email me. Subject: "screencast-o-matic"

• Gennadiy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have already two years of use by your program. But I do not use all of the features because I do not know them. Please make your on Russian language. If she is not on the Russian language, I will be forced to stop to use it.

Thank you.

Gennadij.777@Gmail.com

• Jan Jackowicz-Korczynski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Polish educator from the group of edzu changers, ICT expert and programmer. Together with my students can prepare version of scree cast omatic in Polish. Poland is a large country in Europe, and is a large computer market. If we get the language files you can free during the language for you.

There are no software that good in french !
        I work at the Governement and we are forced to buy french language software.
        I willing to help !

Feedback and Knowledge Base